Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Another 5 Star Review on Cars.com!

Check out this 5-star review that we just received on Cars.com!

"I'm from out of state and had a check engine light come on while in St Petersburg, Florida. I made an appointment to have my vehicle serviced at Maher Chevrolet. I arrived and Bobby Hall handled processing my vehicle quickly. I particularly appreciated the free shuttle service as I had no other means of transportation and did not have to wait around the dealership while they fixed my vehicle. When my vehicle was ready they picked me back up and took me back to the dealership. Everyone was very helpful and efficient. No problems with the vehicle since. I highly recommend Maher Chevrolet."

Read the whole review at http://bit.ly/WKj2JN.


No comments:

Post a Comment